You may obtain articles not available at
the Waltham Public Library by requesting them through us from the Boston Public
Library. Ask at the reference desk for details.|
Procedures for Obtaining Faxed Articles
- The library will request up to three
articles per person, per day.
- There is a charge of ten cents per page,
due at the time of the request.
- The library will call you when your
- The library will hold articles for up to
- The library is unable to guarantee arrival
times. Articles owned by the Boston Public Library usually arrive in one to
three days. Articles located at other libraries usually take longer.