Need to print something? Now you can email your print job to our public printer and pick them up while the library is open.
There are a few ways to send a document or photo to our printer.
If you are using a computer:
- The easiest way is to go to this website and upload the documents to our printer and follow the onscreen instructions. Please note that you do not have to type in your library card where it states “User Name/Card Number.” You can type in your first name, your last name, or you can use a pseudonym. You cannot use spaces.
- You may also email the documents to the printer.
If you are using a phone or tablet:
- The easiest way is to email the documents to the printer using the email addresses noted above.
- There is also an app for both iOS & Android devices. This takes some configuration before you can print. The app is made by ePRINTit, and it is called Public Print Locations. The app can be downloaded from:
- Printing is relatively self-service. For everyone’s safety, staff cannot assist you on your device. If you need assistance, we will ask you to call the library at 781-314-3425.
- Print jobs are held on our system for 7 days so you do not have to pick up your print job on the day you send it to our printer.
- Printing is currently free (please limit to 10 pages per day).
- Print jobs must be no larger than 1mb.
Wireless Printing is Available
4 Ways to Print
- Print jobs can claimed up to 5 days after submission
- Please limit printing to 10 pages per day.